RobotStudio event

RS2019.5 restore backup or create system from backup

Hi,

I'm having serious problems trying to create system from real controller backups, and creating sytem manually and trying to load modules manually too. Is dropping everytime the same error: "Load module: the archive can't be located or can't be open for reading" (Sorry, I translated this from spanish).

I open backup folder properties and it says the "only for read" its enabled....  Please help on this, this problem is not allowing me to fix problems offline...

UPDATED:
If I .zip the folder of the backup, it works restoring the backup.     So please, fix this...  I don't understand how only .zip backups works...

Un saludokind regards,

Daniel Aguilar

Automation Engineering

Tagged:

Comments

• I need to up this topic. This is so annoying. I am not able to load a module into virtual system because the module is "only for read".  The only way to load something is Restoring a whole backup!.

Please any light on this? 

Un saludokind regards,

Daniel Aguilar

Automation Engineering

• Can you post your code for this function?

Maybe we can spot if something wrong from there.
  • jmf said:
    Can you post your code for this function?

Maybe we can spot if something wrong from there.
    The code was OK. The problem is that I don't know why, backup can only be restored from FILE (.zip) and not from Folder... Seems to be a problem from RS2019.3 or .4, which creating a backup, makes it only with read permits

Un saludokind regards,

Daniel Aguilar

Automation Engineering