RobotStudio event

UNDO handler behavior with Exit and ExitCycle instructions

Options
I'm trying to use an UNDO handler to ensure that a procedure is cleaned up properly. Inside that procedure, I'm calling another procedure that may perform a call to the Exit or ExitCycle instructions. I wanted to ensure that the UNDO code would still be executed under these conditions and discovered some inconsistent behavior.

Using the code attached below, I get the following printed to TP:
 > Calling Exit
 > Undone

However if I replace Exit with ExitCycle, I only get the following:
 > Calling Exit

So the UNDO handler isn't getting executed when ExitCycle is called, even though the PP is being prematurely moved out of the routine. I'm wondering if this is intended behavior, and if so why this isn't mentioned in the documentation. Here's an excerpt:

UNDO is activated when the program pointer is unexpectedly moved out of an UNDO-routine, for instance if the user moves the program pointer to Main. UNDO is also started if an EXIT instruction is executed, causing the program to be reset, or if the program is reset for some other reason, for instance when changing some configuration or if the program or module is deleted. However, UNDO is not started if the program reaches the end of the routine or a RETURN statement and returns as usual from the routine.

PROC main()
    TestUndo;
ENDPROC

PROC TestUndo()
    CallExit;
UNDO
    TPWrite "Undone";
ENDPROC

PROC CallExit()
    TPWrite "Calling Exit";
    Exit;
ENDPROC