RobotStudio event

How to use PoseMover to move a Device to specific Pose?

#Educational License

Hi there,
Had tried to use the PoseMover component on a Device and activate it directly from Rapid, however nothing happens.

The used configuration is a:
Fully Functional Mechanical "Device" with all transition times, joints, etc properly configured, added as component to a SmartComponent with PoverMovers and Highlighters only.

For each PoseMover an input & output is connect to a input & output @ the controller.
To activate the SmartComponent [Input] that is connected to the poseMover,  had tried pulseDO and setDO methods, none of them work...

Can this be done ?? or it just seems nice but it´s not possible on RobotStudio ?

There is always the possibility to do it with the Event table, however this way we would be able to control the entire station directly from Rapid.
Please advice if some specific configuration is required to perform this operation.

Thank´s on advanced, 

Victor  

Answers

• techieme
    techieme
    edited November 2016
    My experience is that, with RobotStudio 6.04, the pose mover only works in Simulation mode, i.e. program is not started from RAPID or virtual flex pendant. Therefore I normally sync to station first, and then run the program from Simulation tab and hit Start/Play simulation button.