RobotStudio event

Mastership is held by another client

Hi guys, I am using the PC-SDK to write RAPID data, because the controller connected to the FlexPendant, request Mastership failed. Have anybody encountered the same problem? What is the solution? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

•     C # program(PC-SDK) log on controller as  default user , I guess it should be a FlexPendan also logged on to the controller, some people know the reason?

• Hi,

Not sure what the problem could be, some ideas:

- Is the robot in auto or manual mode?

- Also check the version of the PC SDK vs the Robotware version.

- Do you have another client with the mastership (e.g. RobotStudio) from the same or another computer?

If you move the key to auto and then to manual, the FlexPendant will request the mastership

Hope this helps !!

BR

Carlos Martinez
    ABB
  • Hi,

Not sure what the problem could be, some ideas:

- Is the robot in auto or manual mode?

- Also check the version of the PC SDK vs the Robotware version.

- Do you have another client with the mastership (e.g. RobotStudio) from the same or another computer?

If you move the key to auto and then to manual, the FlexPendant will request the mastership

Hope this helps !!

BR

Hi,carlosmtz2000
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    Your comments are in place, giving me a great deal of inspiration.

The robot is in auto mode,and the version of PC-SDK is the same as that of Robotware(6.02).

Maybe RobotStudio is another client that hold Mastership.I have a question, if RobotStudio held Mastership, then PC-SDK how to write RAPID data?

• Hi,carlosmtz2000

Proplem has been solved, it is true that robotstudio held Mastership.Your comments are in place, giving me a great deal of inspiration.

Thank you once again.

• Not a problem

Carlos Martinez
    ABB