RobotStudio event

Product installation is failed for new system creation unexpected token 's'

Hello everyone, I just upgraded to Robotstudio 6.04.01, but I could not open a new project with controller. I always get this error: "Product installation is failed for new system creation unexpected token 's' " and then "The system could not be created ". I have changed the User Document Directory and Solution Directory and the paths do not contain any space. The lower version work fine on the same pc.
I have only got one similar post but not completely related to this issue I have. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.  

Comments

• Hello

Try the following:

1. Shut down RobotStudio
    2. Go to %localappdata%\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\ using Windows Explorer and rename the RobotWare folder (RobotWare_ for example)
    3. Start RobotStudio and try to create a system.

If this doesn't help please send me the support logs by
    running the RobotStudio Support tool on the computer at which the problem is occurring.
    It can be found in: 
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\RobotStudio 6.xx\Bin\RSSystemInfo.exe
    Or search for 'Support Tool' in the Windows start menu.
    Make sure you run the 6.04 version of the tool.

Save the report and provide it to me in a private message, or contact your local ABB.

/Pavel
  • Hi Pavel,
    Thank you for your response. I tried to rename the folder but no luck. I will install the software on another pc, and if the problem persists I will send you the reports.