RobotStudio event

Evident bug when connecting more than 2 analog connections between RAPID and Smart Component

Options
Hi!
I'm currently working with SDKs to connect my external App (C#) to ABB Products
I need that my C App (who receive a 3D camera Stream for model recognition, placement and orientation) can change my RAPID system application
The PC SDK is working fine for me, I can actualy change my program and change my Wobj in my system.
That's ok
But I'd like to monitor theses changement in Robot Studio.
My virtual system can easily update the path, but I want to change the implantation too.
For that, I've created a Smart Component that receive 6 analog inputs (trans & pos) from RAPID that I've connected in the station logic
The problem is that my SC can't update more than 2 analog. the digitals are working fine
The only analog that works is the lower one in the station logic.
I think my desing is right because if I remove the lower connexion, then the one before is working again.
I've tried to connect 2 SC on 2 RAPID analog output, but the problem stay the same, it seems that's not a SC Problem but the capability to the RAPID outputs to provide simultanous analog signals to the station logic.
To avoid this problem, I've decided to compile my own Smart component that demux one analog to 6 with the use of 3 selecting address bits an a latch signal
I've started with the furnished example : SC_DI2GO.rslib
The compilation is working fine. I can add many signals as I want : Digital, Analog, Inputs Outputs. Ok
But I encounter a new problem when using it on RS
It seems that the program isn't running.
I can initialize the var on the xml file declaration, but in the program, the folowing overrided functions are not executing:
public override void OnInitialize(SmartComponent component)
public override void OnPropertyValueChanged(SmartComponent component, DynamicProperty changedProperty, Object oldValue)
public override void OnIOSignalValueChanged(SmartComponent component, IOSignal changedSignal)
Even with the delivered example without modification, these Smart Component aren't working as described
For example, we can't update the number of pins in the SC_DI2GO.rslib
What's wrong with this please?
Thanks a lot for your help