RobotStudio event

Is it possible to activate this signal? Es posible activar ésta señal?

English
What about guys, I tried to activate the giOpenClaw signal of the Vaccum Gripper Tool that comes by default, through digital signals created manually in the editor, but at the moment of calling the signal in RAPID, it is not recognized. When editing the intelligent component, I noticed that the source signal was created group type (DigitalGroupInput), so I create an output of the same type, where the connection is established, but it does not allow me to assign a value 2 to it , assuming that the tool opens and closes with a 1 and 2, respectively. Attached images of connections and signals. I hope you can help me. Any comments on welcome... :smile:

Spanish
Que tal muchachos, he intentado activar la señal giOpenClaw de la Herramienta Vaccum Gripper que viene por defecto, a través de señales digitales creadas manualmente en el editor, pero al momento de llamar a la señal en RAPID, no se reconoce. Al editar el componente inteligente, noté que la señal de origen, fue creada tipo grupo (DigitalGroupInput), por lo que creo una de salida del mismo tipo, en donde se establece la conexión, pero no me permite asignar un valor 2 a la misma, asumiendo que la herramienta abre y cierra con un 1 y 2, respectivamente. Adjunto imágenes de las conexiones y señales. Espero puedan ayudarme. Cualquier comentario en bienvenido... :smile: