RobotStudio event

Unknown error: ArcWeld [ArcWelding PowerPac]

Options
Hello, i received this error "Unknown error: ArcWeld" when choosing arcweld from the Process menu of RobotStudio. We have licensed the product. Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it?

Cole

"Argon Technology - your industrial robotics and automation partner, helping you build your tomorrow"

Comments

• Cole
    Options
    In addition to my previous post i found this dump information which may provide useful to someone in the know.

RobotStudio .NET exception dump
    ===============================
    Base exception:
    Method not found: 'Boolean ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.LicenseValidator.AcquireLicense(Sys tem.String, System.String, Boolean)'.
       at ProcessPac.MainClass.LicenseValid(String Feature, String Version, Boolean Keep)
       at ProcessPac.MainClass.cmd_ExecuteCommand(Object sender, ExecuteCommandEventArgs e)
       at ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.Environment.CommandBarButton.RaiseE xecuteCommand()

"Argon Technology - your industrial robotics and automation partner, helping you build your tomorrow"
  • AndersJ
    Options

Hi Cole,

It seems to be a problem with the license anyway. Are you sure you have a valid license for both RS and AWPP? Do you have the same version of AWPP as RS. You can check this in "Add/Remove programs" under "support information". If you run RS5.07.01, both RS and AWPP should be version 5.07.1834.1023. Then make sure that AWPP is included in your license.

Best Regards,

Best regards,
    Anders Jahnberg
    ABB Robotics