RobotStudio event

CoordinateFile Import error

Options
I'm working on a project where I need to calculate robot coordinates and then import them into RobotStudio. It looks like the CoordinateFile Import add-in will be able to help me accomplish this task.

1. I have downloaded the zip-file from this site:
http://developercenter.robotstudio.com/blobproxy/devcenter/RobotStudio/html/2aca5da4-6f94-43a0-9817-5f413d16f450.htm
2. Extracted CoordinateFileImport.dll and CoordinateFileImport.rsaddin to (I use 64-bit RS 6.06.01):
C:\Program Files (x86)\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\RobotStudio 6.06\Bin64\Addins.

The Coordinate File Import application appears in the Add-Ins tab but when I press it I get this error:
   at ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Discovery.NetworkScanner..ctor()
   at CoordinateFileImport.CoordinateFileControl.GetVirtualController() in C:\Official\Developer Tools - Power Tools\TFS\Development\SourceCode\RSContent\DevTopics\DSP_Conceptual\Addins\FilesToUpload\CoordinateFileImport\CoordinateFileControl.cs:line 83
   at CoordinateFileImport.CoordinateFileControl..ctor() in C:\Official\Developer Tools - Power Tools\TFS\Development\SourceCode\RSContent\DevTopics\DSP_Conceptual\Addins\FilesToUpload\CoordinateFileImport\CoordinateFileControl.cs:line 38
   at CoordinateFileImport.CoordinateFileRibbon.btnCoordinateFileImport_ExecuteCommand(Object sender, ExecuteCommandEventArgs e) in C:\Official\Developer Tools - Power Tools\TFS\Development\SourceCode\RSContent\DevTopics\DSP_Conceptual\Addins\FilesToUpload\CoordinateFileImport\CoordinateFileRibbon.cs:line 61

Also, I see there is code for building the program in C#. Would this necessary to make the code work, or should it be possible to download the add-in like I've tried?

Side note: When I eventually get the add-in to work, from what directory should the coordinate files be read?