RobotStudio event

How can I add a conveyor to existing system?

Options
Hi guys,

I am a newbie to RS. The current system I have is a backup from a real working robot. Now I want to add a conveyor to the scene but somehow when creating connections the program didn't allow me to choose the robot as the mechanism. I figured if this is bc the current system doesn't have conveyor option added in. So I tried to modify the system using system builder but at the stage of choosing robotware there was an error popping up saying that the current version doesnt exist in mediapool.

THe next thing I tried is to create a new stage then import the rapid program. But when I tried to run the rapid program it says there's an error with rapid program so the system wouldn't run.

I am really confused right now. Is it because the system is copied from the real working model so that I wouldn't be able to modify system options? OR am I simply misoperating something? What can I do to add a working conveyor belt?

Thanks and best,

Answers

• DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello,
    You can install missing RW in Add-Ins tab:
    Select RobotWare tag, select RobotWare then choose yours in comboBox at right.
    Then click on Add button at top right...

• zirankaorou
    Options
    DenisFR said:
    Hello,

HI,

Thanks for the reply.

Under my add-in's RobotWare tab, there is only two options: install package and migrate RobotWare. Under Migrate RobotWare there are five options: migration checklist, ... , upgrade boot application, installation manager. BY "select RobotWare then choose yours in comboBox at right." do you mean selecting from one of these?

Thanks
  • zirankaorou
    Options
    DenisFR said:
    Hello,

HI,

I checked the mediapool and found that current vision is already installed. I installed it again just to make sure but the error is still popping out. The RS on my PC is version 6 but the system I created from the running robot is 5.15.