RobotStudio event

visualise time in graphic viewer

I'm making a simulation of a prototype robor cell that serves multiple machines with part handeling. I have set timers to the different machines as smart objects and I would like to visualise the ongoing time of each machine in the graphic viewer. Is it possible to show a property output from a smart object on a lable, sign or something similar in the gaphic viewer?

Comments

• The closest I can find is the Smart Component "Logger" that prints a message in the output window.
    Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • Thank you. Ben playing around with that one a little bit but I have 6 different times that I need to visualise so it gets a bit messy in the output widow. I think I will have all the timers opend in separate windows on the side of the graphic window and then make a recording of the screen. Maybe do some copy/paste in post processing.
  • Here is a very simple Smart Component (inside a Pack&Go) that can set the Text property of a Markup. It does need some more work (e.g. formatting) to be really useful. RS 6.07 required (I think).
    Johannes Weiman
    Software Engineer
    RobotStudio Team, ABB Robotics