RobotStudio event

How can I add servogun?

Options
 I must add a servogun to my 6700 robot. I want to ask first How can I add servogun to my system. Can anyone explain step by step Thank you so much for your helps

Answers

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    When you say servogun it makes me think you mean for spot welding.   Does your robot have spotservo welding option?  That would be most important.
    Lee Justice
  • Vrajkumar_9
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. Actually I am doing a project on spot welding using RobotStudio (offline programming). But I am unable to get servogun from addins tab .And I can't able to simulate using spotL and spotJ instructions.
    Please guide me if anyone knows.
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You will need to modify your system and add the spotservo option.  I don't know if RS actually simulates the spot weld, like closing and opening the gun, is what I think you want.
    Lee Justice
  • Vrajkumar_9
    Options
    Hi , it's sure if we mount an exact configuration of a servo gun ( spot application in RobotStudio) to IRB6700 with the help of robot target, spotdata and gundata it can automatically gun close and open based on force, squeeze time, welding time parameters. So theoretically I got some information but am trying to apply it on RS.  If anything wrong please do corrections.....