RobotStudio event

Downloading older version of Robotstudio

Hello everyone,i have an old file that i've made using Robotstudio version 6.01 but i've upgraded tthe latest version and now when i open the file i get a warning saying " this station have been created in a previous version of Robotstudio if you save it in this version you can't open it it the original version" i've tried downloading Robotstudio version 6.01 but i didn't find anything.Is there anu solution ?

Comments

• omarb
    omarb
    edited July 2018
    Thank you i've downloaded and installed it but i can't use it, i get this error 

• DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    Do you have License?
    File - Options - Licensing - View installed licenses...

• No it looks like i don't have a license is there anyway to get a free trial because i only need it to do a small job 
  • DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    You have a free 30 days after the first installation.
  • you mean the installation of all the robotstudio version or only the 6.01 because when i installed it i didn't get any trial, i can't even use it
  • DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    It's for all version...
    You can make a virtual machine (with VirtualBox or other), so you can reinstall it easily by making snapshoots.
    Or better, buy a license.
  • So as i understand if i download robotstudio 6.01 and they give me a 30 days trial and i finish it, after that if i download robotstudio 7.01 i can't use the 30 days trial
  • DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    Right.
  • Are there a link for the power packs as well?