RobotStudio event

Can not start program in RS 6.07.01

Options
Hello, I have big problems with robotstudio 6.07.01
We have premium license.

We have several different robotsystems with most IRB 6640 and RW5.13 I`ve done many systems from backups from real robots and I've run these in different versions of RS

But now I can not start the programs in RS 6.07.01 only get "Start faild
The operation was rejected by the controller safety acces restriction
mechanism" and Event Message 20051: the command is only allowed when the
client is in control of the resoure.

I have tested to make a new system( systembuilder) but get the same error.
I always use new station, and then load the robot system. These stations have worked in RS 6.07.01 before but now i cant get it to work.

But if I open these stations in RS 6.05 then they work.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Hello, I was in a hurry when I wrote the first post, so I add some more information.

We run windows 7 64 enterprise SP1. As is now, we can not use RS 6.07.01 due to the problem of starting program in the virtual station. Can not start a simulation either.

When I try to start a simulation, we only get notified that: The operation is not allowed by the safety system.

We build a system from a backup from a real controller (IRC5), launches an empty station, and adds the system to the station. The controller starts and you can see in the controller status window green and the station is in Auto. I start the flexpedant and put the controller in Manual and move PP to the routine, press Hold To Run and Enable on pedant but immediately I press start or Frw just get the message:

Start faild
    The operation was rejected by the controller safety acces restrictionmechanism.

But if I save the station and then open it in RS 6.05, it will start without a problem. What can it depend on?

And how can we move on and find a solution? Is there any support we can send to?

Thanks in advance.