Controller cannot connect to Connected Services (Server rejection)
I'm trying to get registration code to use in My Robot and my controller cannot connect to Connected Services due to the server rejecting it.
I already assigned correct IP address and DNS servers to the WAN port of my IRC5 Compact, it is able to reach and retrieve the IP of the server but when it attempts to connect you can see the following info:
System Info -> Communication -> Connected Services ->
- Status: Registration in Progress
- Connection status: Server error (HTTP 403 NO_CONTROLLER - Matching controller not found..
- Last updated: 00:00:05 ago
- Server name: rseprod.abb.com
- Server IP: 126.96.36.199:443
- Server certificate name: rseprod.abb.com
- Server certificate issuer: ABB Issuing CA 8
- Server certificate valid until: Apr 12 07:53:40 2020 GMT
- Controller time: Feb 01 19:07:06 2019 CLT
- DNS server: 188.8.131.52;53
- Network Information 184.108.40.206/255.255.255.0/220.127.116.11/Disabled
- Last HTTP message: Register
- Last HTTP message time: 01:01:10 ago
- Last HTTP error: Error HTTP 403 NO_CONTROLLER - Matching controller not found..
- Next message: PerformPeriodicRegistration in 597 seconds
- Last command: Not available
- Script status: None
- Server Errors: 0/29/0/0/0/0/0
By this info provided here i suppose it has something to do with my controller (IRC5 Compact) not in the list of allowed controllers?
This https://library.e.abb.com/public/6ca2e32b0a3c437897ce3774211ecff1/IRC5_ROB0295EN-Rev.C.pdf shows that all it is supported.
How can i connect to Connected Services with my controller?
Any comment is welcomed ...