RobotStudio event

Robotstudio leaves attached graphics behind

Options
I am running RS 6.07. I have have multiple instance of attached parts suddenly stop moving when their parent part moves, even though they still show as attached on both the child and parent.

ie. I have a mechanism turntable with multiple toolings individually attached. When I turn the table all toolings turn with it. Occasionally one tooling will suddenly stop moving with the table.

I have had this issue also with a smartcomponent, with a graphic,attached to a mechanism ( toolchanger plate attached to robot). Also with a graphical tool attached to a smartcomponent (gripper/gun attached to toolchanger).

I have even had a 7th axis robot suddenly stop moving on its 7th axis, but the robot continues to move its own axis as though its in the right position on the 7th axis.

I have to detach, restore initial position, then reattach to fix the problem, which then can reoccur again on the same component or another. Trying to fix the broken 7th axis results in robotstudio freezing.

Is this a known bug or has anyone else had this same problem?

(I have not gone to RS 6.08 as the robot programmers have had issues running RW15.14 with spot data)

Answers

• DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello,
    RS 6.07 was very buggy. You should update to 6.08.01.