RobotStudio event

Difficulty with CAM Converter

Options
Hello, 

I'm new to RobotStudio, and I'm trying to set up a machining program from an apt file, which was created in CAMWorks, using the CAM Converter add-in. I am following the steps in the CAM Converter PowerPac Operating Manual, and I've been able to import my CAD model. When I import the CNC code, I get an error "index was outside the bounds of the array" for many of the lines, but it still seems to generate the correct targets for my toolpath. 

However, when I try to convert the toolpath to generate the robot path, I get an error "exception: CAM Convert System.ArgumentException: Invalid rotation axis..." and the conversion results window shows zeros in the "total" and "solved" columns. For axis settings under configuring a target, I had kept the defaults of spherical interpolation with z axis rotation. I've tried playing a little with those settings and haven't had better luck. 

Does anyone have experience with this issue? Could you point me towards other steps to try or further documentation on how to use the CAM converter? 

Thanks! 
J