RobotStudio event

Error in unpacking packandgo file

Options
Hi, i am having such an error while trying to unpack a packandgo file (Error: Unpack & Work failed):

RobotStudio .NET exception: 
OptionManager.OptionManagerException: Option "abb.robotics.robotware.options.udpuc" is not part of the added product manifest files features, check the feature name or dependency products
   at OptionManager.RoboticsOption.GetFeatureInformation(String featureId)
   at ABB.Robotics.RIM.SettingsManager.GetFeatureInformation(String featureId)
============================================
Base exception: ProductSettingsException

OptionManager.OptionManagerException: Option "abb.robotics.robotware.options.udpuc" is not part of the added product manifest files features, check the feature name or dependency products
   at OptionManager.RoboticsOption.GetFeatureInformation(String featureId)
   at RobotStudio.Services.Systems.SystemBuilder.SystemBuilderRpkBase.AddOptionsInternal(SettingsManager settingsManager, IEnumerable`1 options, Boolean raw)
   at RobotStudio.Services.Systems.SystemBuilder.SystemBuilderRpkBase.AddOptionsFromBackup(String backupPath, ControllerSystem2 controllerSystem)
   at RobotStudio.Services.Systems.SystemBuilder.SystemBuilderRpkBase.<CreateSystemFromBackupAsync>d__11.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at ABBInternal.StationManagement.PackAndGoService.<CreateSystem>d__20.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at ABBInternal.StationManagement.PackAndGoService.<UnpackAndWork>d__17.MoveNext()

Any hints how to avoid this?

Comments

• CP_Engskov
    Options
    Hi, did you ever solve this problem? I'm experiencing the same problem, I am able to open the Pack & Go on another pc. Removing and reinstalling RobotStudio did not solve the problem.