RobotStudio event

Multimove configuration wizard issues

Options
Hello,

In Robot Studio, I have created a system from layout that consists of, 1 IRB 6700, 1 IRB 7600, 1 IRBT6004 and 1 IRBT 7004.  The track is a double configuration, with both robots on the same track. 
The system works correctly, with each robot having its correct track parameters and everything is controllable via the flex pendent as expected.

I added some basic moves in and set up the multimove waits, sync on, sync off etc and after a bit of messing about, got it to work as expected.  

I then decided to try and use the configuration wizard in order to do more path moves, so I could understand how to use it in robot studio, thinking it would be easier and faster to work in this manner.

However, Robot studio reported the system was not set up correctly (after pressing the wizard button), and would I like to run the set up etc.  Yes, I would.
So after selecting which robot was the wobj robot and which was the tool robot I proceeded to the next step. - Enable the robots etc tin order to set up the path config.  
However, no matter what I do, (selection wise etc), it either insists I use the IRBT6004 (tool robots track), as the tool robot, or, if I deselect the track motion, it then gives me no option at all for a tool robot.  Only selected robot in the path config is the wobj robot (IRB 7600)

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong?  Bearing in mind I can create multi move paths etc either from the TPU, or program editor in RS.