RobotStudio event

Scelta tipo di rilevamento pezzo

Options
Hi.
I'm a student from Brescia and with my classmates we're working on the simulation through RobotStudio of a system that, data of the drilled cylinders that move on a conveyor and according to the diameter of the internal hole (the external diameter is equal for all the cylinders) are taken by the robot and moved to their boxes.
The problem is understand which type of solution use to recognize the pieces according to the different diameter.
What do you recommend me to do?
Sensors? Integrated vision? Other? The simplest solution to implement would certainly be the most useful for us.

SORRY FOR THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION

- - - - -

Ciao a tutti.
Sono uno studente dell'Università di Brescia e insieme a dei miei compagni stiamo lavorando sulla simulazione tramite RobotStudio di un sistema che riconosce dei cilindri forati che si muovono su un convogliatore e in base al diametro del foro interno (il diametro esterno è uguale per tutti i cilindri) vengono presi dal robot e spostati nei relativi cassoni di accumulo.
Il nostro problema è proprio capire che tipo di soluzione utilizzare per riconoscere i pezzi in base al diverso diametro.
Cosa ci consigliate di utilizzare? Sensori? Visione integrata? Altro? La soluzione più semplice da realizzare sarebbe sicuramente per noi la più utile.

Comments

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    A vision system, camera, could measure the diameter of the drilled holes.
    Lee Justice