RobotStudio event

Modifying seam weave and weld data [ArcWelding PowerPac]

Options
Hello,
I have opened up the process template 'arcprocess' and have seen that you can specify certain seam, weld and weave schedules. However, i can not find anywhere to enter in the specific parameters for the schedules.

How do you enter in these parameters?

Additionally, how do you import tested schedules from the real controller?

"Argon Technology - your industrial robotics and automation partner, helping you build your tomorrow"

Comments

• DanS
    DanS ✭✭
    Options
    I've had success changing the wd/wv/sm data via the teachpendant.  Then right clicking on the robot in arcweld and doing a "Sync Process Data to Station", then save station.
  • Cole
    Options
    Thanks for the reply Dan, I have stopped using the virtual teach pendant on RS5.08 due to "Topic: Test running program from FlexPendant", inwhich i hope a patch is being created to resolve this issue.

After posting my previous post i did find that i could change the wd/wv/sm data that was created in RS, in the real pendant.
    I then tested the data using some test welds, copied the module onto a flash drive and transfered the data into RS using the load module function.
    As long as this module is loaded i can use the tested weld data in my programs.

I guess this is the process that has to be done until you get a library of weld data in a module. Once a library is created you no longer need to perform online testing and all programming can be done offline.

"Argon Technology - your industrial robotics and automation partner, helping you build your tomorrow"