RobotStudio event

read value of AS1, GS1, ES1 - read external safety status

Hello,
I would like to read the value of AS1 and GS1 but I don't know how to do that. I want to do this for the HMI.
I tried to use cross connection or direct rapid read but it's not work. Also, I can't see theses signals inSystem Output... I only see : EmergencyStop : it's work only for internal emergency stop...

I use Auto Stop for fence open and General Stop for external emergency stop. I want to see on my HMI if the robot is stopped for fence open or emergency stop...
Thanks you

Comments

• Hello,
    Which version of RobotWare do you have?
  • Did you try something like this:
    EIO_CROSS:

-Name "C_SYSTEM_AS" -Res "SYSTEM_AS" -Act1 "AS1" -Oper1 "OR" -Act2 "AS2"
          -Name "C_SYSTEM_AUTO" -Res "SYSTEM_AUTO" -Act1 "AUTO1" -Oper1 "OR" -Act2 "AUTO2"
          -Name "C_SYSTEM_DRV1" -Res "SYSTEM_DRV1" -Act1 "DRV1LIM1" -Oper1 "AND" -Act2 "DRV1LIM2"

• I have to recommend that external e-stop be wired to robot e-stop, not general stop.  They are not the same except that both have effect in auto and teach.  General stop is by default soft, e-stop is not.  Also, e-stop requires a reset either local with motor on button or system input specific to reset e-stop.
    Lee Justice
  • @DenisFR : I use robotware 6.11.1005. yes my last test with cross connection was not ok (not exacly the same but something like you write)
    @Lemster : OK

My solution : I have solved my problem : AS1 and GS1 is readable by ABB OPC server : I can use it on my HMI.
    Thank's you for your answers