RobotStudio event

PC SDK RW7

Hi, i'm trying to use our PC app that was designed for IRC5 on a new Omnicore controller.
It works fine but after a while the application stops communicating with the controller.

I get this error in VS. 

I suspect that the application dosen't logoff after action has been performed.
But I do call Controller.Logoff(). And the same app works fine with IRC5 controllers.

I have tried to load the new dll's for PC SDK 2020.2 but I get these errors while trying to build. I have not managed to get them to work at all. 

I have also tried to make a new "clean" application but still get the same error. 
Systemintegrator - Web / C# / Rapid / Robotstudio

If I helped, please press Vote Up  :smile:

Comments

• Please see this thread
  • Yeah I have removed the reference multiple times while switching between 2020 & 2019 versions. 

• Hello,
    Which version of the .net framework are you running? To run the newer versions of the PC SDK you need to run .net 4.8 at this might be the reason for your reference issues. 

The maximum subscription issues is forwarded to R&D as it seems like the logoff() method is not terminating the subscription properly.

I would also recommend to try to keep the session open for as long as the program is running instead of logging on and off during execution. If that's possible. 

Nils Olofsson
    PC Software Support Engineer

• Thank you Nils for the feedback.
    I'm running 4.7.2, I will try to convert the application to 4.8 and see if I get any success with PC SDK 2020.2.
    Thanks for the tip, I will see if I can keep the same session open as long as the application is running.