MultiMove / SafeMove thread
I would like to start an open thread about MultiMove and also SafeMove.
Starting with multimove, what I am specifically focused on right now is the programming process.
I set up this basic system with the following controller settings
I read through the manuals but I didn't find a good introduction to how to use the MultiMove programming feature in robot studio.
This was the best walk through I found.
This is the process I observe and what I would like to have a better understanding of.
- Once the controller and system is built
- create a work object for each "Tool Robot" and attach to the workpiece robot
- add whatever targets/paths you want, to the tool robots under their workobject
- in the multimove window, make sure path config update is green
- in the multimove window test, play
This seems to try and create an automated motion for the "tool robot" where as the other robots can try and reach their respective paths. Is that the case?
Is that the entire goal of the multimove programming window?
How do I program a scenario where I want the tool robot to follow a specific path, instead using the software to find a path for it?
Is there a way we automatically make the robots avoid collision with each other?