RobotStudio event

Calculating RobTargets - How to calculate the value of eax_a, eax_b...eax_f

Hi everyone ,
now, i get a problem like this. When im working with ABB rapid code, i see the eax_f=0 (not 9E+9 as usually ). But when i change it back the default value. it doesn't change.
plz tell me the purpose of the coder and if i change it back the default value, what would happen ?

Comments

• "it doesn't change" i mean the position of robtarget  that i modified doesn't change !
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    9E+09 just means null value, not used, ignore it.  The system either has no external axis, or it was not active at the time of modification.
    Lee Justice
  • lemster68 said:
    9E+09 just means null value, not used, ignore it.  The system either has no external axis, or it was not active at the time of modification.
    thanks, can i ask one more question
    when i run into the command "actunit CNV". the value of eax_f of the point i modify is always "0"
    i know that when the additional axis is active, its value will be not 9E+9. But why the value is "0", what dose "0" means, and how can i change the value "0" into the different number
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    0 means 0 mm from its zero position if linear joint, or 0 degrees if it is a rotating joint, if you want it to be non-zero, you must jog it.
    Lee Justice