RobotStudio event

Palletizing robots with IRBT track

I can't create a system with any palletizing robots and IRBT track. Is it even possible?

Comments

• graemepaulin
    edited June 2021
    I just brought in a IRB660 and a IRBT6004 track, dragged and dropped the robot on the track, then used  From layout (under Virtual Controller on the home tab) to create the virtual controller.
    I think you have to match the track and robot size so a IRB460 would probably be on a IRBT4004.
    These are not a standard system from ABB, but more of a standard customisation if that makes sense.
  • I think you have to match the track and robot size so a IRB460 would probably be on a IRBT4004.
    These are not a standard system from ABB, but more of a standard customisation if that makes sense.
    Yes, it works for IRB460 and IRBT4004. But for some reason, it doesn't work for IRB260 and IRBT2005.

• The IRB260 is no longer for sale new from the factory....

You may need to put it on the IRBT4004 as it may be too heavy for the IRBT2005, or it could be a mismatch in drive system?

• Yes, any configuration with this robot and any track results in a system mismatch. Thanks for your help!
  • It's a compatible issue. When I try to create it, RobotStudio says "The combination is not supported."