Problem in EGM implementation for virtual controllers
I'm trying to implement EGM in robotstudio with virtual controllers but i'm facing a problem.
Until here I followed the steps in the EGM Manual :
- I set up the EGM protocol by building an EGM sensor communication : I have a ConsoleApplication.sln in C++ in Visual Studio 2019 where I put the code that you can find in the file attachment.
- I set up the RAPID code for Position Guidance. (I just copied the example on the manual), I triep to put it in the "string messageBuffer" variable in the ConsoleApplication.cpp.
- In robotstudio I set up the virtual controller IRC5 with EGM and the transmission protocol are like this :
And now I'm quiet confused about what I have to do. When I compile mi consoleApplication a window opens but their are error message as if it can't read what I put in the messageBufffer.
- 9.8K All Categories
- 5K RobotStudio
- 320 UpFeed
- 7 Tutorials
- 272 PowerPacs
- 401 RobotStudio S4
- 3 RobotStudio AR Viewer
- 596 RAPID Programming
- 12 Wizard Easy Programming
- 2.5K Robot Controller
- 164 IRC5
- 24 OmniCore
- 5 RCS (Realistic Controller Simulation)
- 1.7K Developer Tools
- 224 ScreenMaker
- 87 Collaborative Robots