RobotStudio event

Load / Unload application

Options
Grettings everyone.

I created an application in vb and place the gptu and dll file in HOME directory, after reboot app shows up in ABB menu.
Untill here everything is fine, problem is when i want to remove the app i delete the files and reboot but the app is still in the menu, and if i go to vb to make some changes and replace the dll files with the updated ones it still loads the first version.
In RW 5.15 this worked fine, but now im working on RW 6.10 an this is what happens.

Any ideas...?

Comments

• Fritz
    Options
    I remember, that there was small hole on back side of IRC5 FlexPendant for restarting.
    Not sure, it that helps, but you can try following.
    After deleting or replacing application files in HOME folder, restart only pendant without restarting controller itself.
    Fritz.
  • Tompanhuhu
    Options
    Hydron said:
    Grettings everyone.

I created an application in vb and place the gptu and dll file in HOME directory, after reboot app shows up in ABB menu.
    Untill here everything is fine, problem is when i want to remove the app i delete the files and reboot but the app is still in the menu, and if i go to vb to make some changes and replace the dll files with the updated ones it still loads the first version.
    In RW 5.15 this worked fine, but now im working on RW 6.10 an this is what happens.

Any ideas...?

Either do what Fritz said, restart the flexpendant (small hole on the back)
    or you have to kill power to the controller (and shutting down the flexpendant). 
    Just doing a warm-start of the controller dosent reload dll's to the flexpendant. 
    Systemintegrator - Web / C# / Rapid / Robotstudio

If I helped, please press Vote Up  :smile: