RobotStudio event

System Builder Modify error

Options

Hi, I'm not super familiar with system builder and while trying to add options to a current controller, we get the above message for "options" key. The drive key works fine. The controller is robotware 5.10. From tech support, we have to come to understand we need to rebuild using a more recent version. We tried with 5.16 and 5.30 with both same results.

We are trying to add EthernetIP M/S, World Zones, PC-Interface and Multitasking. Any idea what could cause this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Have you got an updated key string with those new options in it?
    You put this updated key string in the controller key box not the additional options.
  • Hi Graeme,

Thank you for the answer and sorry for my late one! Yes we did that the problem occured while trying to build an update system for the controller with these keystrings.

However, the update process just wouldn't work and what we came to understand from tech support (I was in contact with a guy named Seth?) Is that we nees to build a whole new system simply in the system builder and replace the old one. We even lost these odd .sys module after the operation that come with options and they were now background like (a little like automatic loading of module) so no one can modify them and screw up with the system...