Move only axis 6

hello

I am developing an application to take tables from a stack and feed a machine

first of all I have to locate the position of the stack to align the robot

I have already managed to locate the position using "SearchL" and I have calculated with "Atan" the angle that I have to rotate axis 6 so that the tool is parallel to the stack

How can I move only the 6 axis the degrees that I have calculated?

I have done this operation several times with kawasaki robots using the "Drive" instruction but in the list of rapid instructions I have not found anything that works for me (or I have not seen it)

Thanks for your help!!

Answers

• oscaridis
    oscaridis cantabria
    Hello!!
    I have managed to solve it using the argument "RelTool" in a move instruction

In any case, I keep my original question in case I need it in this or another application: what instruction should I use to move a single axis the amount of degrees defined by a numerical variable?

Greetings!
  • lemster68
    lemster68 United States ✭✭✭
    I would use the function CJointT to read in the current joint angles into a JointTarget variable.  Then add or subtract the required degrees to the component of that variable which represents axis 6.  Then MoveAbsJ to that target.
    Lee Justice
  • oscaridis
    oscaridis cantabria
    Hello!
    Happy new year and thx about your answer

Now i have the jointtarget that i need to modify axis 6
    So how can i add a num variable in the axis 6 of that jointtarget?

I am asking for solutions that i know in AS language from kawasaki but the abb world is new for me

Thx!!
  • lemster68
    I don't think that you can use another variable as a component of another variable.  You would have to make assignments of that component to manipulate its value.
    Lee Justice
  • oscaridis
    oscaridis cantabria
    I have stored the robot position in a jointtarget with the "CJointT" instruction.
    The value of axis 6 is, for example, "14º" and I need to add a value stored in a variable type "num" to the value captured of axis 6 of the current position of the robot.

So if the value of my variable is "11" I need to modify the value of axis 6 by adding (or subtracting) to get "14 + 11".

I have already achieved this by using "MoveJ RelTool" with "tool0" since it only wants to move axis 6.

But maybe at another time I need to move another axis with which this instruction would no longer serve me.

I hope I have explained myself in the best possible way.
    Any solution?

Thanks!!
  • lemster68
    I am not fully understanding what you need.
    Lee Justice
  • oscaridis
    oscaridis cantabria
    lemster68 said:
    I am not fully understanding what you need.
    i need to move only axis 6 the value of a num variable

i have the actual position of all axis in a jointtarget
    PERS jointtarget pAlmacen:=[[0,24,33,0,18,14],[9E+09,9E+09,9E+09,9E+09,9E+09,9E+09]];

i have a calculated num variable with an angle value
    PERS num nAng:=-10.9183; 

so i need change the value of the axis 6 of pAlmacen from "14" to "24.9183" {14-(-10.9183)}

for a robtarget is something like this
    p13.trans.x:=n12MemX;

how can i change the value of "rax_6" in a jointtarget?
  • lemster68
    Ah, I see.  The syntax.  Like so:  MyJointTartget.robax.rax_6:=MyNumVariable;

And, just so you will know how to figure these things out, look at this:

I viewed in the program data window one of my jointtargets.  See the name followed by robax:, which is then broken down into the component for each axis value.
    Lee Justice
  • oscaridis
    oscaridis cantabria
    thxxxxxxxx
    i was trying this: pAlmacen.rax_6:=pAlmacen.rax_6+nAng;

it showed my a mistake but i was near from the solution

lot of thx!!