FlexPendant OmniCore error boot 0xc0000428
Hope you are very well.
I have a new CRB1100 with a few hours of use, and it has an error that I couldn't fix on the FlexPendant. It freezes several times, and after rebooting and starting the FlexPendant again, it gave this error on boot.
The error is 0xc0000428, which I understand is a digital signature error when windows is booting, and I can't get out of it. The error more to do with the driver or RobotWare version, seems to be a Windows error on the FlexPendant.
- restart via the reset button on the flexpendant
- connect via MGMT port and upgrade FlexPendant version
- when connecting via MGMT port and connecting online with RobotStudio, everything is ok and you can see the configuration, properties, current position, etc.
- connect a keyboard to the flexpendant and press the F1 key, in addition to the F7 F8 F12 keys
- press the Esc key on the connected keyboard, which leads to the BIOS.
It is a rare error, I share it on the forum to see if anyone has any idea of how to solve it. I have already asked local support for help, but they haven't found a solution yet. I have already asked local support for help, but they haven't found a solution yet.
- 10.1K All Categories
- 5.2K RobotStudio
- 334 UpFeed
- 12 Tutorials
- 1 RobotApps
- 280 PowerPacs
- 403 RobotStudio S4
- 1.7K Developer Tools
- 224 ScreenMaker
- 2.5K Robot Controller
- 219 IRC5
- 31 OmniCore
- 6 RCS (Realistic Controller Simulation)
- 3 RobotStudio AR Viewer
- 664 RAPID Programming
- 14 Wizard Easy Programming
- 91 Collaborative Robots
- 3 Job listings