RobotStudio event

Robot Studio BAK file

Options
I put a lot of time into creating a workcell and it was saving fine.  Opened and closed it several times.  Recently I saved it and it made the .RSSTN file 0 bytes and now doesn't open.  The folder has a .BAK file in it but it will not open.  Is this the autosave backup?  How do I tell it to access the Autosave?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• When you save the station it should save a backup of the virtual controller.
    If you created the station as a solution the backup will be in a folder called backup in the solution folder.

Unfortunately if the station file itself is reading 0 bytes then I would say the graphical side has not saved and is gone - not experienced this my self.
    I have found most issues are with the virtual controller which is why it is a good idea to do backups from the controller tab periodically (not rely on RobotStudio to save a backup).

• Thanks for the response.  I had no virtual controllers yet it was only placing Cad throughout the workcell.  I had not got to the point of creating controllers.  I was able to change the .BAK file to a .RSSTN file and it was able to open it.  Thanks again.