RobotStudio event

remove robot

Options
Hello guys, could you please help me with remove robot from configuration. I have one master and two slaves and i  need to remove middle robot which is slave. 

is it correct that i have to choose this robot in robotware? then delete it then reboot controller and after that make a safety bridge?

Thank you for your advices

Answers

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Are these real robots or simulation in RS?
    Lee Justice
  • JakubZilik
    Options
    It s real robots
  • JakubZilik
    Options
    lemster68 said:
    Are these real robots or simulation in RS?
    it s real robots
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you really have to remove it?  Could you leave it and just not use it?  I know that is wasteful.  You would have to remove all references from the MOC.cfg to that robot.  You would have to do some rewiring as well.  And yes, you would have to rebuild that system minus that robot.  Which, actually probably should remove the bits of moc.cfg.  This is a multimove system, right?
    Lee Justice
  • JakubZilik
    Options
    lemster68 said:
    Do you really have to remove it?  Could you leave it and just not use it?  I know that is wasteful.  You would have to remove all references from the MOC.cfg to that robot.  You would have to do some rewiring as well.  And yes, you would have to rebuild that system minus that robot.  Which, actually probably should remove the bits of moc.cfg.  This is a multimove system, right?
    Yeah thats correct, but- i have to remove it because company ordered it with configuration of three robots. But they want to use only two. So right now there is only free space between two robots and also I dont have a cabinet and robot here. It means for me that i have to change it in multimove :/ 

But I dont have really any idea and steps how to do it. I know that I have to remove robotware I have to uncheck it in drive modules and robots but I dont know anything more
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If it has not been delivered yet maybe you can change the order.
    Lee Justice
  • JakubZilik
    Options
    lemster68 said:
    If it has not been delivered yet maybe you can change the order.
    delivered installed on the place and ready to work :D

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You have me confused, you wrote, "I dont have a cabinet and robot here."
    Lee Justice