RobotStudio event

how to use IRB140T inverted

Options

Hello,

I want to use IRB140T inverted.

In previous RS version there is the template system of 140T inverted.

From RS5.08 how should we use it?

One more question what is the difference between the system IRB140 and IRB140 type C?

Yu 

Comments

• j_proulx
    Options

Hello,

Type C is the new wrist design of the IRB 140 since Sept 2006. See Spec Manual 3HAC9041-1.

It would be nice if the IRB 140T were a template.

To Create an inverted IRB 140T you will need to Create a New Station. Select No System. Under Controller, use System Builder to create the IRB 140T system. After it has been created and saved, under Controller, use Add System (F4) to load the system into RS. Be sure to check the Cold Start box. Next right click on the Robot in the Object screen and select Rotate. Rotate the robot around the X axis 180 degrees. Move the robot to the position it needs to be in the world. Go to the Element screen. Right Click on the controller and select System Configuration. Click on ROB_1. Select the radio button Use Current Station Values for the Baseframe. Press OK. Answer Yes to the Controller Restart. Next go to Program and start Robot Studio Online (F6). Obtain Write Access. In Configuration, under Motion / Robot, change the Beta Gravity value to 3.141593 per the IRB 140 Product Manual (3HAC024400-1). Restart the controller.

BR

Jim Proulx

j_proulx2007-6-7 21:58:20
  • Yu I
    Options

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your advise.

But I feel sorry for RS getting incovenient. 

I wish R/D would make template 140T inverted data.  

Yu