RobotStudio event

Error during creating a new virtual controller "RobotStudio .NET exception..." RWS 6.12.3010

Options
Dear community,

I am trying to setup a virtual controller on RobotStudio 2022.3.2 of a robot with a positioner irbp 250-a. I am using the backup of the controller and following the question (https://forums.robotstudio.com/discussion/11852/3hea-01600-800215-00-missing) I have copied the configuration folder into. But When I try to create a new virtual controller, the following error happens:
RobotStudio .NET exception: Product installation failed for new system Given productDistribution does not have any rpk files<br>============================================<br>Base exception: ProductInstallationFailedException<br>Product installation failed for new system Given productDistribution does not have any rpk files<br>   at ABB.Robotics.RIM.RobInstallManager.CreateVirtualController2(ControllerSystem2 cSys, String co<br>ntrollerLocation, String productsInstallationParentPath)<br>   at RobotStudio.Services.Systems.SystemBuilder.SystemBuilderRW6.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<CreateVirtualController>b__0()<br>   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<br>--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br>   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br>   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br>   at RobotStudio.Services.Systems.SystemBuilder.SystemBuilderRpkBase.<CreateSystemFromBackupAsync>d__12.MoveNext()<br>--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br>   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br>   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br>   at RobotStudio.UI.Controller.DefineSystemCtrl.<CreateSystemFromBackupAsync>d__11.MoveNext()<br>--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br>   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br>   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br>   at RobotStudio.UI.Controller.DefineSystemCtrl.<CreateSystemAsync>d__10.MoveNext()<br>--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---<br>   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()<br>   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)<br>   at ABBInternal.Controller.SystemFromLayout.CreateSystemCtrl.<ApplyAsync>d__19.MoveNext()

Configurations.

How can I solve?

Best Answer

• Kappa95
    Kappa95
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have solved using the installation manager and installing each rpk from the RPK folder

Answers

• LucaIrsara
    Options
    Kappa95 said:
    I have solved using the installation manager and installing each rpk from the RPK folder
    Hello,

How exactly did you do this?