RobotStudio event

Error 20063

Options
Greetings
I am working on a robot that i need to use in manual full speed mode to ajust robtargets.
The problem here is that in this mode i am very limited, can only move program pointer or call routines. Everytime i need to do anything else i get error 20063.
I need to be able to change data and also move robot with flexpendant joystick
The current robware  version is 6.12.

Best Regards to all

Answers

• Braap
    Options
    Why you dont optimize your program in Manual Mode? Optimize the robtargets and than run the routine in T2 Mode. 

Robotic Software Engineer
  • Hydron
    Options
    Braap said:
    Why you dont optimize your program in Manual Mode? Optimize the robtargets and than run the routine in T2 Mode. 
    I sorry, what is T2 mode? 
  • Braap
    Options
    Hi Hydron,
    T1 = Robot in Manual Mode (Maximum Speed of 250mm/s 
    T2 = Robot in Manual Mode (Maximum Speed of Robot) Need to Hold Play button to move with the Robot.

https://imgur.com/a/JAUjm65

• Hydron
    Options
    Braap said:
    Hi Hydron,
    T1 = Robot in Manual Mode (Maximum Speed of 250mm/s 
    T2 = Robot in Manual Mode (Maximum Speed of Robot) Need to Hold Play button to move with the Robot.

https://imgur.com/a/JAUjm65

From what i understood T1 is manual mode and T2 is manual full speed mode.
    Like i said  i need to be able to do more in T2 Mode, move robot, change variables and it does not allowed me, it shows the error 20063, the error says the command is not allowed in Manual full speed mode. 
  • Braap
    Options
    Correct because u need to be in T1 mode to change this kind of stuff. 

Optimize it in T1 and than swap to T2 and test if your optimization did work!

• Hydron
    Hydron
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I  use the Robot to grind so, the material hás very different results if i optimise it in T1 mode só i really need this to work in T2. 
    I know in  older Robware, i was able to do this, thats Why i am asking 
    Post edited by Hydron on
  • Braap
    Options
    I never worked like this to be honest. i would have 2 quicksolutions maybe it could help you.

1. Optimize your Robtargets and stuff in the Rapid Patheditor and then try the movement in T2 Mode.
    2. Calculate your grinder rpm to the 250mm/s in T1 mode and adjust the grinder rpm like in Automode with 2000mm/s. If ur path is 2000mm/s just do;
    2000/250=8 this means ur RPM on V2000 need to be *8 if you move with 250mm/s.

I would create a semistatic backgroundtask to calculate the current speed and optimize the grinderrpm on this.

Maybe this will help. Unless i dont know how to teach in T2. Sorry

• Hydron
    Options
    Thanks for ur help, but i need Robot to work in auto mode as quick as possible
  • matti
    Options
    Hallo, what if you do a certain series of samples, programmed in T1 with different speeds(which you cannot obtain in T1 because of safety restrictions).
    Then you do a test in T2 or Auto-Mode and according to the result you change the speeds to improve the result.
  • lemster68
    Options
    Just what variables are you needing to change and what is the method you are using to change them?
    Lee Justice
  • Hydron
    Options
    lemster68 said:
    Just what variables are you needing to change and what is the method you are using to change them?
    Mostly are numeric and robtarget variables, but i also need to move robot with flexpendant joystick witch also doesnt allowed me. 
    To change variables i use hotedit or the data window
  • lemster68
    Options
    That is why I asked that question.  I see that you are doing all that you can do.  What is the problem with putting it into reduced speed manual to jog and then put back into manual full speed?  Just a hassle?
    Lee Justice
  • Hydron
    Options
    The Robot is uses to grab and grind knives, parts with plástic and Steel material, so depending on the speed the Robot works i get diferent results
  • Hydron
    Options
    Also in the past i uses to work with a robot witch had robotware version 5.12, and i had no problem t do this in Manual full speed mode