RobotStudio event

Trying to import RSconnect and OPCUA smart components

Options
Hi, 

I'm trying to import/find a way to incorporate two smart components into my robotstudio program.
Specifically, I want to incorporate RSConnectDIOToSnap7/ RSConnectGIOToSnap7 and OPCUA.

In the case of the RSConnectDIOToSnap7/ RSConnectGIOToSnap7 intelligent components, I found the following conversation on the ABB forum:

I have downloaded the files but I can't find a way to import them into my project, could you advise me what steps I should follow or if it is possible to download them directly?
Supposedly the components can be downloaded from the GitHub links and I believe I have followed the steps correctly.

On the other hand, I don't know where I can find the OPCUA component and I have observed that there is a video on the internet using this element.

Could you tell me where I can find this component and add it to my RS program?

I am trying to communicate my Tia Portal PLC program (using PLCSim Adv.) and connect it with my program in RobotStudio, I have seen that it is possible using these alternatives.
Is there any other alternative that you recommend or would using these components be more than enough (using an alternative obviously)?

Answers