RobotStudio event

Help button "F1" shows wrong chapter

Options
Hi

Lately when pressing "F1" for help in rapid editor, I end up in the wrong chapter.

E.g. when pressing "F1" for "MoveJ" the help chapter for "MoveC" is shown. 

Anyone else experience the same behaviour?

/David
-----------------
David
Swedish freelance ABB robot programmer

Comments

• DenisFR
    Options
    Hello,
    Works well on 2023.3...
  • Newman
    Options
    Very strange. All of a sudden it works for me too. I also have 2023.3.
    -----------------
    David
    Swedish freelance ABB robot programmer
  • wibban
    Options
    I got the same problem but on version 2023.4.1 .
    When pressing F1 on "WaitTime" then "WaitGI" always pops up.
    It's like they are all offset but its not consistent. sometimes 6 rows down and sometimes 7 rows down.
  • Starting from RobotStudio 2023.2 the RAPID editor tries to use the RAPID manual for the RobotWare version on the robot controller where the RAPID file is located.

If RobotStudio is unable to figure out the RobotWare version, such as when opening a local RAPID file from your computer, then there can unfortunately be a mix-up of the RAPID manual chapters if both RobotWare 6 and RobotWare 7 versions are installed on the computer.

Thanks for making us aware of this issue. The issue has now been forwarded to the correct team internally.
  • wibban
    Options
    Starting from RobotStudio 2023.2 the RAPID editor tries to use the RAPID manual for the RobotWare version on the robot controller where the RAPID file is located.

If RobotStudio is unable to figure out the RobotWare version, such as when opening a local RAPID file from your computer, then there can unfortunately be a mix-up of the RAPID manual chapters if both RobotWare 6 and RobotWare 7 versions are installed on the computer.

Thanks for making us aware of this issue. The issue has now been forwarded to the correct team internally.
    Ok!
    I accidentally uppdated all the add-ins and "Robotware for omnicore" was one of them. So it could be that after the update the problem appeared.
    Is there a way to fix it manually?
    I tryed to remove Robotware 7 in the "Add-ins" tab, but no change.
  • wibban
    Options
    Now it works as inteded.
    Could be that when I opened up a singel mod file with "Right click mod file>open with> chose another application>robotstudio 2023".