RobotStudio event

Robot not active.

Options
Dear Fellows,
Please help me. I would like the recreate the welding cell with the tourntable mechanism, but as I attached the workobject with the target point to the STN1, but instead of simulation running, the error "50066: Robot not active" error apears and the simulation is hanging. How could I set the robot active through the rapid code?
Thank you in advance,
Zoltan

Answers

• mandolas
    Options
    Hi...
    Take a look at the 'ActUnit' instruction and see if it works.
    Att.
  • zforgo
    Options
    Hi mandolas,
    thank you for the hint. I managed to activate the ROB_1 mechanism, but it works only along some movements. I wonder if there is any setup possibility outside the code, because in the example cell (Demo AW Station) I did not see any "ActUnit ROB_1" command in the RAPID code.
    Chears,
    Zoltan 
  • mandolas
    Options
    zforgo said:
    Hi mandolas,
    thank you for the hint. I managed to activate the ROB_1 mechanism, but it works only along some movements. I wonder if there is any setup possibility outside the code, because in the example cell (Demo AW Station) I did not see any "ActUnit ROB_1" command in the RAPID code.
    Chears,
    Zoltan 
    I've never had the need to activate 'the robot\controller' in my apps, so other than this tip I can't help you anymore, I'm sorry.
    I just opened the demo and had no problems running it. I'm using RS 2023.1, maybe that has something to do with it.
  • zforgo
    Options
    mandolas said:
    I've never had the need to activate 'the robot\controller' in my apps, so other than this tip I can't help you anymore, I'm sorry.
    I just opened the demo and had no problems running it. I'm using RS 2023.1, maybe that has something to do with it.

Yes, thats the weird, I was able to run it as well, but building the same cell, using the same RAPID code the "robot is not active". :)
    Anyway, thank you for your time! Have a nice holyday and happy new year!