RobotStudio event

Unable to Start a virtual controller/unpack Pack & Go succesfully

zl522
zl522
edited June 12 in RobotStudio

My RobotStudio suddenly can't launch any virtual controller (which previously worked fine); I'm using RobotWare version 6.10. 

I've attempted the following measures without success: 

1. installing the latest RobotStudio
  2. creating a new VC, which also failed to start
  3. uninstalling recent Windows updates
  4. turning off the Windows Defender firewall
  5. and repacking the previous Pack & Go. 

While I try unpacking a Pack & Go file, the window displays 

"Failed to restore backup from %VC name%. Restore failed for one or more controllers in the Pack & Go file. "
"Please try to restore the backup manually, or unpack again using a RobotWare version that matches the original." 
RobotStudio .NET exception: C0040403: No response from controller. Netscan timeout
Base exception: RobApiException C0040403: No response from controller. Netscan timeout at RobotStudio.Services.RobApi.RobVcFactory.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<<StartVC>b__0>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at RobotStudio.Services.RobApi.RobVcFactory.<StartVC>d__4.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at RobotStudio.Services.Systems.SystemHelper.<RestoreBackup>d__8.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at RobotStudio.Services.Systems.SystemHelper.<RestoreBackup>d__8.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at ABBInternal.StationManagement.PackAndGoService.<RestoreBackup>d__22.MoveNext() 

While I tried to launch a previously working project, an error message appeared stating,

"There was a problem when starting the virtual controller. 
No response from controller."

Post edited by zl522 on