RobotStudio event

Joint out of range in a customized mechanical unit (external axis).

Design
Design
edited September 7 in RobotStudio
I have created a 3 axis linear gantry and a 2 axis cradle type positioner. Both of these are customized mechanical units configured as external axis. I have created station with virtual controller with these 2 units.
The 2 axis of cradle type positioner are both rotational with +/- 180 deg. And when I create a joint target I am able to reach these positions without any error occurring during the simulation run.
eg:- CONST jointtarget jt_01:=[[0,0,0,0,30,0],[180,-180,0,0,0,0]];

The 3 axis linear gantry has Y, X, Z axis with ranges from (0,9250),(0,2125),(-1750,0) respectively. But when I make a joint target as given below:
CONST jointtarget jt_02:=[[0,0,0,0,30,0],[0,0,2500,925,-750,0]];
I get an error that joint out of range 50027 (Position for Three_Axis_Robot_Ga joint M2DM2 is out of working range.)

I dug a little deeper and found out that when I enter the external axis values as in joint target 03 I get no such error. 
CONST jointtarget jt_03:=[[0,0,0,0,30,0],[0,0,2500,0,-750,0]];
So, the axis that is causing this issue is the X axis. 

I did a little other trial and error things. Like if the value of the external axis X in joint target is something small like in jointtarget4 the simulation executes without any error.
CONST jointtarget jt_04:=[[0,0,0,0,30,0],[0,0,2500,25,-750,0]];
But the I went to see the actual value of the axis using the robot jog joint and I found the the value of 25 for x axis in joint target 04 corresponds to value of the 2113 which is equivalent to the entire stroke of the X axis. 

Update: 
If I configure the 3 axis linear gantry alone then the axis values work fine that is without any linear reduction. But as soon as I configure the manipulator the axis of the gantry stop working.

So, can anyone tell me why is this so? There some kind of reduction applied to the motor drive as I did not do anything to the motors. 

All joint axes are configured using the external axes and I created the virtual controller using the installation manager.

Thanks for time and help.
Post edited by Design on