RobotStudio event

RAB 5.08 again

Options

Hi All,

forgot to update assemly locations before. But now I have another problem:

Originally I used GTPUMasterDialog for my views. I changed that to TPSControl and even got visual support for my main (startup) view. But for all other views VS comes up with an error message saying that no valid license for ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Licenses.PCSdk could be retrieved and the following text:

at ABB.Robotics.SplLicenseProvider.FindCallerLicenseKey(License Request request)
at ABB.Robotics.SplLicenseProvider.VerifyDesigntimeLice nses(LicenseRequest request)
at ABB.Robotics.SplLicenseProvider.GetLicense(LicenseCo ntext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternalRecursi ve(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license, String& licenseKey)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInterna l(Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.Validate(Type type)
at ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Licenses.PCSdk.Check()
at ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Controller..ctor(String controllerID)
at ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Controller..ctor(Guid systemId)
at ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Controller..ctor()

When I try this application on VIRC FP comes up with an error message saying "Start View problem" and something about "License Exception".

Can someone help?

Thanks for your help

DiMo

Comments

• John Wiberg
    Options

That is pretty strange. I had the impression that you where developing a FPSDK application???

PCSDK applications require you to add a license file (you can read about this in the manual, the release notes and elsewhere in this forum) but if you are developing a FPSDK application there should be no such license check...
    Unless while you where adding references you added a reference to the ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Licenses.PCSdk as well? 

• DiMo
    Options

Hello,

right - I'm developing for FP. I tried to add a reference to "Interop.Licensemanagerlib.dll" after the errors occured - but removed it againg. Still I have the same problem.

And I don't even have the PCSdk installed on my machine so i don't have the  ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Licenses.PCSdk .dll.

???

Thanks for your help

DiMo