RobotStudio event

RAPID Error in System Module EXTRUDE_3DP - "Unknown type name: ExtrudeData"

Hello everyone,

I have been using the 3D Printing Power Pack application for a few days and successfully ran several tests. Today, I attempted to load a previously created program (not using the PowerPack) that worked fine before. However, when loading it from the robot controller, I encountered a RAPID error in the system module EXTRUDE_3DP. The error message says:

"Unknown type name: ExtrudeData"

Since the EXTRUDE_3DP module is encoded, I cannot view more details or fix the error myself. I also assume I shouldn't delete this system module. Because of this error, I’m unable to run my other program.

Here are the details of my setup:
Robot: IRB1200
Software Version: RobotWare 6.10.02
3DP Application Version: 2.00

I have attached the error messages I encountered when replicating this in RobotStudio using the virtual controller.

Can anyone guide me on how to resolve this issue and successfully load my older programs?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• That data must be declared in some other module that did not get loaded with your program.  I cannot tell you which module, but maybe compare the programs, likely it will be a system module that you are missing.
    Lee Justice
  • These are the modules I have for the 3DP Power Pack generated program. Maybe the data is declared in one of those encoded modules in "Program Modules", so I can't really see it. When I load a new program, every module in "Program Modules" is replaced. Is there a way to move these encoded modules to the System?

• Yes, just select load module.  Navigate to the directory where you have error free programs stored and select any module you don't see already loaded.
    Lee Justice