RobotStudio event

Move Robot without collision free path

Hi, thats probably a complete noob question, but I have not had this case before since I'm working with RobotStudio...

I built my station and created some jointtargets out of a collision free path. I forgot to include an foundation plate the robot gets mounted on. So now I want to move the robot 30mm in world z direction. Is it somehow possible to keep the position of the jointtargets and the collision free path after moving the robot?

Im moving the task frame and keeping the position of all stationary RAPID objects, but the jointtargets still get moved. I assume that the collision free path has to be recalculated because the robot is in another position.

Answers

• I already suspected that this would not be possible as the robot has to calculate new joint values order to avoid collision from the new position. Joint Targets also can't be moved to an offset position. I moved my robot and created an new path but now I have another question:

Right now when I open my project a warning pops up which says that "The base frame definition is not the same as in the virtual controller. Do you want to update it to be in accordance with the virtual controller?"
    Updating the base frame results in another offset of my robot and targets, so I decline and then everything just works fine.
    Is it a bad idea to not sync the base frame with the VC?