RobotStudio event

Sample application

Hi!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

In the RAB manual there is a reference to a compete Flexpendant sample application at the software support portal. I could not find it, I probably look at wrong place. Does anyone knows were to find it?

/Bj?rn

Comments

• Here is a Hello World style complete solution. When the user pushes a button, it displays a MessageBox with the "Hello World". It also demonstrates how to read a piece of RapidData, in this case "reg1" in the user module, which is also displayed in a MessageBox.

The compiled output is located in the "debug" directory, copy the files TpsViewHelloWorld.dll and TpsViewHelloWorld.gtpu.dll to the Home directory, then restart. You should see Hello World on the ABB menu, press it to launch.

2007-08-22_163320_TpsViewHelloWorld.zip

Russell Drown
  • Thank's for your help!

By the way, if I use "TpsViewStartupTypes.Automatic" the application starts up as it should, but if I close it there is no icon visible so I can restart it. Is it possible in Automatic startup mode?

//Bj?rn

• No, that is the designed behavior, i.e. no ABB Menu entry. You can if you like, disable the close button as described here.
    Russell Drown
  • Hello,

The compete FlexPendant sample application referred to in User's Guide unfortunately has still not been published. We apologize for the misinformation, and hope to be able to publish such an application on this User's Forum shortly.

Best regards,

Ingela Brorsson
    Software Engineer
    ABB Robotics, Sweden