RobotStudio event

RS Screen / Video Capture

Options

Has any had trouble with the video record function inside of RS?  I currently have version 5.09.2237.166 installed.  I remember a few versions ago I did install a separate video capture file that was posted on here I believe.

When I click to record it displays "An Unknown Error Has Occured"  in the output window.  What am I missing?

Comments

• Hi Dan,

What does it say if you double-click the error message in the output window?

Johannes Weiman
    Software Engineer
    ABB Robotics
  • DanS
    Options

RobotStudio .NET exception dump
    ===============================
    Base exception:
    Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRIn ternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
       at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(I nt32 errorCode)
       at ABB.Internal.RobotStudio.API.APIHelper.ThrowApiExceptionIfBa dHr(Int32 hr)
       at ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.ScreenRecorder.Start(String filename, IntPtr hWnd)
       at ABBInternal.GeneralCommands.ScreenRecorderGUI.docStart_Execu teCommand(Object sender, ExecuteCommandEventArgs e)
       at ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.Environment.CommandBarButton.RaiseE xecuteCommand()

• Sounds like you might be out of disk space? The video is captured to a file in your temp directory, which is normally on the c: drive.

Johannes Weiman
    Software Engineer
    ABB Robotics