RobotStudio event

Download portal

Options

Everytime I download RS or any other program using the Download section it always end up with an error saying that the download as failed. But it always happen at the end, when the download is about to complete. So intead of saying download completed, is says download failed. And the auto restart feature won't work. It will just sit there forever saying "Trying to resume". image

However, I have always been able to install the software downloaded and I am guessing that the error message is not true and the transfer does complete.

I have the same problem no matter which computer I use. Have any of you experience the same problem?

Thanks,

Jet

Jet,
Janin Delorme, Ing. (P.Eng)

Comments

• Tonje
    Options

Hi Jet,

I belive that we have had another case like this a while back. We where not able to reproduce the error and therefore could not find what was wrong.

We are not able to reproduce the error this time either, and that makes it hard to understand what is wrong.

However I have reported the problem and we are looking into it to see if we are able to find any solution for this.

Tonje Sandberg
    Service Training Coordinator
    ABB AB / Robotics Products