RobotStudio event

Logical Cross connections

Options
Hello,
I am trying to restart a system after a motion supervision error. Basically i am picking loads which stick together and require a 10 sec delay to allow the loads to become unstuck.

I have created a System Input - Motors On which is triggered when MotSup is On and picking is active. I have created another signal which is activated when Motors On occurs post MotSup to trigger an System Input - Interrupt. Which then triggers a System Input - Start.

However, i find that the controller does not have enough time to change the program pointer to the routine before Start has occurred and hence missing the interrupt routine altogether.

It seems as though i need a output from the controller which tells me that the program pointer has moved or the ability to implement a delay between the System Input -Interrupt  and System Input - Start.

Does anyone have any suggestions to how i can overcome this issue?

"Argon Technology - your industrial robotics and automation partner, helping you build your tomorrow"

Comments

• j_proulx
    Options

Hello,

Why can't you use the Motors On Start system input? It combine these 2 funtions into 1 System input.