RobotStudio event

Error Record grafic

Options

I get this messeges when trying too use record grafic.

I found a post from DanS with the same problem and the answer was that there was tool litle free space on the C drive. I have 24 gb. I have also 1 gb off free memory soo what cann bee wrong it worked 2 weeks ago i use 5.10

RobotStudio .NET exception dump
===============================
Base exception:
Der er ikke tilstr?kkelig lagerplads til at udfore denne handling.

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRIn ternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
   at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(I nt32 errorCode)
   at ABB.Internal.RobotStudio.API.APIHelper.ThrowApiExceptionIfBa dHr(Int32 hr)
   at ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.ScreenRecorder.Start(String filename, IntPtr hWnd)
   at ABBInternal.GeneralCommands.ScreenRecorderGUI.docStart_Execu teCommand(Object sender, ExecuteCommandEventArgs e)
   at ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.Environment.CommandBarButton.RaiseE xecuteCommand()

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
www.cadalysator.dk

Comments

• Klaus
    Klaus ✭✭
    Options

The problem is solved. I had to remove RS and indstall again and now it works. But it's noting to do with free space on c drive. there is another problem just as you know

Best regards Klaus

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
    www.cadalysator.dk
  • Hello Klaus,

The movie is recorded to the temporary directory which may not be on the C: drive. I would be interested to know if that is the case on your system. You can check this by opening a command prompt and typing
    echo %TEMP%

thanks,
    Johannes

Johannes Weiman
    Software Engineer
    ABB Robotics