RobotStudio event

earch in RS 5.10 [ArcWelding PowerPac]

Options

I am experiencing a problem inporting the Search Templates into Robot Studio 5.10.

I have followed the directions to the letter... Still no good.

I have the function on the real robot, created the RS station from the backup, yet this function is not available in RS...

Frustrated and brain-dead,

Dory

Dory England
Ridewell Corp.
Springfield, MO, USA

You are always too young to be old, but you are never too old to be young...

Comments

• Henrik Berlin
    Options

Hi Dory,

What result do you get? Do you only get a bunch of MoveJ/L instead of your wanted Search1D after Sync to Station?

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • Henrik,

Thank you for your reply...

We were able to pull the Search Templates into AWPP... However, we must import them each time we open any station...

One other question I have is how we can import the Multi Pass instructions from the "real robot" to the Virtual ontroller?

We do have the Multi Pass option purchased when we ordered the robots...

Thanks again,

Dory England

Dory England
    Ridewell Corp.
    Springfield, MO, USA

You are always too young to be old, but you are never too old to be young...
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options

Hi,

ArcWeld PowerPac automatically loads the Search_1D template into the RobotStudio station when AWPP is started and there is a system with the SmarTac option in the station. There should not be a need to load that template manually.

However, for the MultiPass instruction ArcRepL, there is a template in AWPP. Unfortunately, it is not automatically loaded when the AWPP is started, it has to be imported manually into the station. (Use the command "Import Action Instruction" in AWPP and browse to the folder ActionInstructionDescriptions/Arc and select the ArcRepL template.)

Note that there is a problem with syncing Search_1D instructions to RobotStudio 5.10. We have a solution to the problem that will soon be published. Please let me know if you have experienced the problem. There should not be a problem syncing to the VC though.

Kind regards,

Henrik Berlin
    ABB